January 29, 2011

The Pre-valentine's Syndrome


Okay
, I'm gonna start babbling, again. bare with me... someone has provoked me, not in a bad way... well,
He asked me out on Valentine's day, via sms.

hmm, put it this way, it's not a date, where, according to his account, he's just looking for a shopping partner, cuz "coincidentally", he'll be having off day on 14th of Feb! and he made it clear, IT IS NOT A DATE. Okay, I get what you mean and I deeply believe it's true. =.='

BUT...
*sigh* I know, I may be boyish at times... still, the 14FEB is kinda important to me (sad to say, I'm not one of those superwoman that can disregard the whole valentine's hype T.T )












And I'm sorry that I doesn't want to be just a shopping partner to someone on that day,
I hope I could spend the day with someone really special at least?!


well, actually he's really thoughtful, knowing that I'm single, and presume that I will be all lonely curling on my sofa with soda,ice-cream and crackers. . .so he thought maybe good friends should keep each other accompanied, I do appreciate his kind intention...

BUT . . . (again)
If my Valentine's day is destined to be a "lonely" one, I rather let it be, (spending it with family sounds like a nice second option hehe sorry mum); or else it should be a memorable one with someone real special, just Starbucks and starry night would be beautiful enough, IF it's with "him" whom I adore...

Nyways, happy valentine's day in advance to all of you out there!
love and be loved, xoxo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments